ConceptUse the tools of a true detective but in a digital form! Hack devices, interrogate suspects, recover files and draw conclusions from the evidence found.
SummarySong of Farca — a 2D detective adventure, in which players step into the shoes of cyberdetective Isabella Song.
The police and the state do nothing, leaving residents no choice but to turn to private investigators. Isabella Song may be under house arrest, but that won't stop her from uncovering crimes that the police have turned a blind eye to due to pressure from the mafia.
- launch drones and gain access to personal messages and deeply hidden secrets;
- recover corrupted video files and photos;
- draw conclusions by questioning suspects and analyzing biometric data;
- combine leads to create a database of hard evidence;
- analyze evidence using AI;
- rely solely on the facts – sometimes, clients can lie, and suspects can end up victims;
- make life-changing decisions and deal with the consequences in several endings.