Last updated 19 June, 2022
- Who we are?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Who are are?
Indie Cup is a name used by sole proprietor Ihor Pospishnyi, registered in Ukraine, 03057, Kyiv, Metalistiv st. 35/15, 14; registered ITN 3264717335 and organizes Indie Cup digital festivals (In this document refer to the “Festival”).
In this document, we will refer to ourselves as “Team”, “Indie Cup”, “we” or “us”.
What data do we collect?
Indie Cup collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, Surname, Company name, Email address, Phone number, Social media profile links, City, Country, Native Language, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Indie Cup with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or fill out any registration form related to our websites (including but not limited to the Personal Cabinet, Submission form, Google forms, etc)
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our requests on the website or via email.
How will we use your data?
Indie Cup collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request and manage your account.
- Perform introductions with Indie Cup’s partners.
- Email you with information about Indie Cup events and services.
How do we store your data?
Indie Cup securely stores your data at our own databases or/and at the Google Forms databases.
Indie Cup will keep your Personal data for an untitled period.
What are your data protection rights?
Indie Cup would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Indie Cup for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Indie Cuo correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Indie Cuo to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Indie Cup erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Indie Cup restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Indie Cup’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Indie Cup transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you make a request, we have 30 business days to respond to you.