ConceptA game in the “bullet hell” genre in the familiar atmosphere of the criminal 90s in CIS, which assumes a high dynamics of action for the player and a test of his reaction to speed
SummaryThe player takes on the role of the assassin - "torpedo". Life circumstances force him to act aggressively, clawing his way to the final goal - the destruction of a political organized criminal group and its leader at any cost.
On the start of every mission main hero uses a drug that changes his perception. This allows him to enter the combat “stream”.
The game is designed from two separate blocks:
- Story mode "Vladivostok" - a set of missions in the Hotline Miami concept
- An endless wave arena shooter with leaderboards and a variety of maps.
- Drugs and relevant effects;
- Post-Soviet futurism setting;
- Competitive component - leaderboards and points multiplier system;
- A dynamic battle with an increasing pace;
- Atmospheric musical accompaniment to the beat of the game action;
- A wide range of interactions in a VR environment.
About the teamMiroWin Studio is a developer, publisher and team of indie games.
We have been developing VR games since 2017. By this time, we have developed and published two projects in digital stores - two VR games (Guns'n'Stories: Bulletproof VR, Boiling Steel), which have very positive feedback from the VR gamer audience and good sales. We have experience in the production of full cycle VR games from the creation and development of a game idea to its publication in stores (Steam, Oculus store, Viveport, Playstation VR, Oculus Quest).
We are an official partner of Oculus, HTC Vive, Sony Playstation, Huawei, Pico, Nolo.