IdeaCycled is a dungeon crawler set in a world of intersecting realities with two-hero combos and ever-changing challenges.
Game descriptionCycled is a dungeon crawler set in a world of intersecting realities with two-hero combos and ever-changing challenges. Unite the fractured world starting with two characters you control. Make them stronger together, adapt to constant changes, exploit them and reach the Epicenter
Every 10 second a wave rushes through the world changing everything on its way into the scenery from another dimension. It affects living beings too, driving them insane. Reach the Epicenter and put an end to all this madness.
5 characters offer unique playstyles with different skill sets each time. Improvise unique hero combos and find unexpected synergies in your party of two. Chain spells together as the wave keeps swapping your active character to defeat enemies. Unlock new abilities and get to know heroes through post-battle dialogues. But beware: enemies have gone through team-building exercises as well.
Combinations of four worlds with unique environments and many types of enemies, procedurally generated dungeons, impactful choices, level up system based on team composition - all of it makes each run not like the other. And did I mention over 16 alternative boss fights?
- 4 worlds with unique enemies that behave and try to kill you differently
- 5 heroes with 13+ abilities. Find your most favorite combo!
- Countless traits and skills upgrades to tinker with
- Humorous post-battle dialogues. Follow your heroes as they argue, banter and finally get along
- Ever-changing game experience thanks to constant worlds switching, procedural dungeon generation, and randomized rewards
DeveloperTwisted Nail is a two person dev team based out of Russia. We started making our first game more than 15 years ago. It was never finished though, because back then we were still in school. Our new game called Cycled is the result of what we learned over the years.