Main IdeaStones Keeper is a turn-based strategy game with RPG elements in which you explore a detailed fantasy world, lead the Order of the Griffin, recruit and enhance your fighters and control a flying castle
Stones Keeper uses a turn-based combat system, which lets you use environmental objects as protection against your enemies. As well as the ability to break some of the environmental objects down to move faster, which, in turn, opens up a lot of strategic possibilities.
You can customize your squad by recruiting new companions with multiple specializations, skills and weapon preferences. Missions and battles will be just as diverse: Command your warriors to besiege enemy settlements or defend yours, protect your order's churches, escort civilian wagons, lay siege to enemy castles, aid your allies, and capture new technologies to upgrade your castle.
- Explore a world filled with secrets, mysterious lands, dangerous creatures and unexpected discoveries.
- Immerse yourself in the epic story of the Order of the Griffin with a single-player campaign spanning over 15 hours, consisting of 45 missions full of intrigue, action, and tension.
- Manage your own flying castle, fight other castles, unlock upgrades, and develop its systems.
- Form alliances or fight with other factions inhabiting this world.
- Conquer your enemies with over 55 unique units such as Gryphon Riders, Elven Witches, Diamond Golems, Dragons, and Ents.
- Play against your opponents in LAN multiplayer or Remote Play Together using up to two players.
- You can choose one of four sides to fight against in the castle skirmish mode.
- Build your own formidable army and determine the fate of the Order.
About DeveloperProject development started in 2016 by three developers from CIS countries. The prototype was shown in 2017.
It was decided to rework a lot of things after the DevGamm Moscow event (for example the main map and graphics). In 2021 we took part in IndieCup, the project was nominated for best art, jury selection and best project. The project is being prepared for release on Steam now.