Main IdeaThe idea came to us on a lockdown themed game jam. We decided to make something unique about working remotely. That's how we came up with DRAWER - arcade rally game with indirect controls, where to drive your car you have to draw it's course beforehand. The only things you can do when already on track is pulling the handbrake and burning the nitro. Beyond that it all depends on your drawing and calculation skills :)
A racing game with indirect controls. Draw to drive! The car doesn't have a pilot, but you are the navigator. Plot the course and break records!
- Four unique cups: from tropic islands to the cold mountain tops;
- Eight cars: a small hatchback or a rally muscle car? Who said muscle cars can't drift?
- The only thing you need is a mouse. The keyboard is optional, though ;)
- Voxel graphics. Our artist did his best, believe it (or better yet - check it out yourself)
- Use the handbrake on difficult tracks and nitro - on every one. Nitro is cool.
So what are you waiting for? Pick up your tablet and draw!